Google

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I am sitting alone here
Along the corridor of Library outside
The field is green and the trees wave in the wind

The sun is bright
The wind pretty strong
Ocean peace

"One way Jesus"
The music played

What has life become of me?
So much has changed
So much has happened

I was at Planet Shakers
Youths are on fire
Worship is arising

Praise the Lord oh my God
You have taken me thus far
Forgive for my mistakes
Wrong priorities

God will make a way
When there seems to be no way
You work in ways we cannot see
You will make a way for me

You are with me as I walked this wrong way
As I turned away from you
You came even closer
As I shun you
You held me tighter

Now I am broken
My life I deem a mess
My relationships I failed
My walk with you long gone

Now I say
I'm sorry
God my dad
Are you there?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

The faithful heavenly Father
Always waits expectantly
For His prodigal son.
Throws a celebration when he comes back
Now where is the Father?
Preparing the feast of course

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home