Google

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hey folks! I am really doing myself a favor. I am going on this "LIFE Camp thingy". We've called it out names before: Perhaps 'Love Interest For Everyone', 'Life Issues For Everyone', whatever and the list goes on. Well, I call it the 'Lacking Inside For Eternal?' Camp. Maybe this camp is gonna prove everything.

I have prepared a BATAM SURVIVOR KIT. Basically it is all I need to enjoy my 2 days there. First, a form u fill up for the mundane administrative thing. Then a little booklet called a passport they love to stamp on you for. Last but not least, trouble created by man for man, the MONIES!! With these, I am probably gonna have a ok only time over there in BATAM.

Destination is the HOLIDAY INN BATAM. I really hope that no Tsunamies or terrorist attacks foil my happiness there.


I really hope the place looks as beautiful as those shown in the pictures!


Well, the fun thing my friends tell me is that I can go karting. I think that will be pretty fun tho. Just got my License recently still on P Plate. But I guess I can handle these things pretty well bah?

Maybe some girls will just knock me out but they have not heard of the Thunder Darnie that shows his power then the need arises too. I can imagine myself going so fast that when I pass by pple, their clothings get torn apart and glass shatters and food and drinks splashed into the air and such. I know I can be of such danger but I try to control myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home