Google

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hi friends, it has been a while since I've blogged. And I mean some quality heart to heart blogging. Not pictures or silly comments.

I've just finished audition for some new musicians in my church. Today it was rainy and the floor was wet. While walking down the stairs, while we were talking about the floor is wet... *toink* and Shujun fell onto the floor. Ben casted and threw his million dollar guitar with a *thud* and rushed to Shujun. Shujun was injured and she was in so much pain. I was so worried it is the time that we will have to go hospital now! But it seems that it is just a initial D...er... initial shock and the pain subsided. Thanks be to God who saves us even when we are in the midst of trouble.

My G12 leader sent me home and the moment i step out of the van... I felt i was in the top of the world. The breeze was so strong and the air so cold, moist and fresh. As I walked in, through the gardens of green and flowers, then through the swimming pool with beautiful bodies, and as the wind continue to blew on my face.... I just felt peace. Suddenly I recall those times when I cycle or walk along the beach in the same kind of weather.

At that moment, I wished special people will be with me along the ECP to enjoy that nostalgic moment. It is just a nice feeling to be. Nothing fancyful...not expensive or too fluffy.... just a nice environment and enjoy and relax! I wish God could stop time and let us dwell in that wonderful earthly experience with my love ones.

I looked out from my apartment and see the grey skys and I can imagine families and couples or friends gathered at the beach to fly kites or have a drink together? Wow u know what? I would rather be like that than trying to prove myslef by driving some Porsche and zooming pass people, or trying to act cool and manly. I just wanna be enjoying life and share the goodness of time on earth with God's people and angels that are given to our lives.

The air is still cold and moist. It is quiet. The birds still chirp. It feels just like perth. Just like the way i wanna be. I wanna be in peace and love and with friends sharing good time together.

Ok I am going to eat my Fish and Chips now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home