Google

Friday, April 27, 2007

Senseless Rants: WARNING, this entry is void of logic...

Today was a interesting day as Yuhong invited me out on a 'shopping date' with his as a 'replacement lover' since his curvy fiona is in India. This is one of those days where Yuhong beats his guts out to go out with his multitude of 'replacement lovers'.

I was paid a mere movie ticket to follow him around Borders and Kinokuniya to shop for a Europe Guidebook. Friends, never give advice to him because he does not listen to them! I advised him to buy a cheap and good one, but he refuses to listen! ARGH! Then ask me for what?!?!?!

Of course, we went to find Emily who is currently working at Guess at Takashimaya. Ladies really love GUESS ... or shall I say handbags in general? I am appalled at the measure of 'tai tais' that exists in Singapore little sunny island! But hey, we need them to power the economy. This is because the businessmen usually invests their money where only they benefit mainly. But 'tai tais' spend their money where it benefits the entire economy. I am talking about retail, sales personnel, manufacturing, marketing, F&B, cosmetics.... and more. Tai Tais BOLEH~!

I bought some career guide-magazines. I need a job. I need a direction. I am still lost now. Anyway, if readers of my blog want to employ, let me advertise myself! I am a graduate of SMU with BBM in Marketing and Corporate Communication with Cum Laude. Tag me to arrange for an interview. I am an asset to any company. I am still looking for my passion!

I miss golf with my future father-in-law. I miss outings with Emily's family. Well as you can see, I do not get along well with my family. My family is a dysfuntional family in disguise. Or maybe it is just me. I do not feel like talking to my parents or anyone else in the family. Anyway I stopped taking any form of allowance from them. I will work to earn my own dollars. I will not beg them for the car anymore. I will take public transport. They can go ahead and talk about properties for as long as they care, while the family crumbles. They do not even know I graduated. I do not think they know that there is such a thing as a graduation ceremony. Anyway I have invited Emily's parents to my graduation ceremony and they say they will support me! (I am not inviting my family because I do not forsee they see anything spetacular about it...) Hehehe.. I am making it a mini affair... do some photo taking and then maybe a dinner with them (should i treat?)

Anyway, Alex-san is out of hospital. The only memorable part for him as a patient is perhaps having a red-hot nurse showering him. Let me not dwell on this further. Anyway Alex-san if you are reading this, I wish you speedy recovery so that we can blokus soon with the rest of us.

At Kinokuniya and Borders today, I saw some interior magazines. I am thrilled about some of the homes in Singapore that looked totally awesome and stunning! I now know I live in a store-room. Yes, my house is a store-room. Landed property is just a facade people hide behind. House is not a home. Home is not a house. You get it right? Disclaimer: My room is a proper living area.

Oh yes, I am looking forward to spending quality time with a dog called Terry at Sentosa this coming Monday. I shall be fetched to Sentosa and sent home like a king! Yuhong are you reading this? King... yes king!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home