Google

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

On the Road more than on the Feet!

Ok listen. My cell leader told me about this "minus" of having a driving license. Yes yes I feel it. Today a series of event sent me onto the road. I am just back! I am so tired! Tired!!!! I did not touch the books at all!!!! What is happening to the Study Boy??

Finance Meeting in the morning. Unproductive. Rush back to return van to mum. Then came the Annex 2 flood. Took the van, rushed all the way back to SMU and cleared the room of all wet carpets and such. Call came, I am tasked to pick my grandma from Bedok 85 Market. Rushed there and followed my AhMa to buy fish heads and fishballs. EYEOPENER!!!! I never imagine buying fishballs can be like that of queing for Hello Kitty dolls!!!!

Then finally, HOME! Dad called. I am now tasked to help my cousin from China to shift house. So we shifted from 7pm all the wat till 11pm. I am dead tired! KILL ME!!!

Tml got Finance make-up, should I go? .... Hmm... then there is Marketing. Different. Must go.