Google

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I hate you
All these time
You make me think you are who I think you are
And yet
You took a turn and made my world crumble
Your silence and indifference
Puts me into my grave
As I decifer the meanings behind all these signs
Your facade shines
And yet behind it is all that lies and darkness
You pierced that knife silently into my heart
And yet you do not know what you are doing
I hate you
You sum up and gathered all my strength
All those life I poured out
You have taken and disposed
Now you leave me to my own grave
I called out again and again
Wishing you would wake and find out what's wrong
But you did all those as you did
You leave me with no choice
But to die into the grave with all that hatred towards you
I have erased you from my thoughts
No ties, No memories
My body sicks when I have to decifer all these time
You are evil and do not deserve my mercy
I put you to your own doings
You will treat me as you will
But my eyes I fill with hatred as I looked at you
Now. Yes now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home