Google

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I know I have Marketing and Finance Quiz to study, but I am rather happy and excited about what just happened.

I will be performing for Starry Starry Night in SMU. Over the course of last few weeks, maybe it is the ups and downs emotional earthquake in me, sparked of some really musical refuge in me. Very often, I hide in the studio with my P250 playing those chords and progression that best reflects my heart at those moments.

It is then, Jamiel will somehow click with the music, and begin to sing a new song. And over that week, we created the new "What Am I" original. What is more fantastic is that we have just created another original composition can "You and I". This is a very mellow and sad, and yet memories seeking kind of song. You need to hear it to feel it. We managed to do up a draft MP3 for it. It is just lovely. My piano and Jamiel's voice just have that chemistry.

This song almost brought tears to my eyes, because memories seeking songs somehow evoked what happened to me recently. However, friends were there for me. This is how the draft lyrics go...

<>

What about sunshine
What about all the birds and bees
What about happiness
That you tried to show to me
What about all the things
That we build through all these years
You know that we could make it if we try
You know that we can make it you and I

What about all the friends
What about all the love we shared
What about tenderness
For the ones we really cared
What about all the things
That we build through all these years
You know that we could make it if we try
You know that we can make it you and I


Copyright by Jamiel and Daniel

If you think hope still exists at this stage, you are either a fool, or you might just be plain blessed. But no matter what the truth is, if you can still spare some memories for those who really cares and stood by you, you can be sure that they are the ones whom really gives you hope and the strength to live for tomorrow.

Thank you friends. I mean you. My friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home