Google

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Weary weary. A look at fiona's or eunice's face and i know. We are all drained. But we still press on. Eunice fought on to attend Bible Study. Fiona to meet Yuhong. And I to play for 2 services today. But we were really proud of ourself for doing the project. It has been weeks and we became really good friends. Something very hard to describe so I will use just one word - ROUNDTABLE.

I really feel so tired like never before. I fought on to prevent myself from falling asleep on the wheels on the expressway. I closed for 2 seconds. But it seems it can just keep closing. It is really frightening. Then I remember that safety is a responsibility. I shall never let such a stupid mistake take my life! it is not the first time.

Reached Jiamei's chalet. Road was so narrow I had to mount the kerb twice before performing a tight parallel parking. The bungalow was packed with people i do not know.Feels like a stranger in a wonderland. Nevertheless, had the chance to see Jiamei and wish her happy birthday and pass her the gift. 21 is always something special. Mine wasn't though. I slept throughout mine. Ok enough. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home