Google

Friday, March 25, 2005

Under the Stars

At first I was worried. Will there be a good turnout? It just rained. I feel bogged down by the fact that the next day is my Marketing Quiz. What unsettled heart. But the song just ran in my head. We moved the piano, the guitars and the amps. Slowly the stage was set up. The bands did their soundcheck.........

It was Faye and the Guitarist. I cheered. A beautiful lady. A good friend with a guitar on hand. They sang. We are captivated. The sky darkened. The lights lit. Moods of different colors and shades. Smoke vapor filled the air. It was music.

Soon, it was our turn. I took stage on the piano. And I started. The crowd was great and strong. They cheered us. Nothing moved me more when I played the introduction for 'You and I'. Jamiel opened his mouth. The crowd was silent. They swayed. They hugged.

Resounding success. Starry Starry Night. Closing, we held our hands and danced. It was party. It was also the time to be with friends to dance around. Yes, your friends. Those that came because they wanted to give you support. It was after project meetings. The mind tired and body drained. Still they come. To be there so that when you look down the stage, they showed you a thumbs up! Some even stayed through the day though they ended class very early. Thank you my Guitarissimo friends and the famous F4.

Thank you people. I love you all!

**********************************************************************

Orchestration for "You and I" done. Some people critiqued. Yet I know what I want and I appreciate their comments. But again, I want what I want. I know the standard that I want to abide to. So please just let me do it my way. Especially when I show it that I really want it. Please dun tell me it is slow. It is just that musicians speed up and cannot follow the metronome. So pack up and give yourself some training and stop complaining. But still, critics bring about improvements.

**********************************************************************

Fiona and Eunice you're the best. God will be our helper in our CAT project. Thanks for being such caring and easy going mates. Thanks for letting me drive the RAV4. Thanks to you both for your constant encouragment to me. =)

**********************************************************************

My P250. You are my buddy and my pal. You speak my language and you feel what I feel. I love you. I bring out your beauty, the way you bring out my gifts. We will work together.

My little red, why you become so unsmooth recently? I am beginning to feel worried. Abut noisy also. Hmmmm.... will shower you soon!

**********************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home