Google

Monday, June 06, 2005

MSN Nicks worthy of awards:

  • #1: stupid women
  • #2: winners do something that loosers just don't
  • #3: i have no tym to think of a new nick
  • #4: Madagasca Pig

Cars I like to drive:

  • BMW 7 seeweeis
  • Porsche
  • Larmborghini
  • Rolls Royce

Walking up to reality:

  • Nissan March
  • Proton... eerrr
  • Celica Toyota
  • Beetle

Movies I want to see:

  • Madagascar
  • Madagascar
  • Madagascar
  • Madagascar

People I miss:

  • BLC friends
  • my OBS friends
  • she
  • some old FCBC people

People I hate:

  • those I cannot stand
  • singaporeans who horn like its natural to do so
  • popular people
  • those who use me

Feelings I hate:

  • Stomach ache
  • love sick
  • deserted
  • hungry

Feelings I lurve:

  • Snuggled up
  • hugged
  • kissed!
  • cared for

About Singaporeans:

  • too ugly to make any comments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home