Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

NKF THE SCREWED!

Dear NKF,

For once you are screwed! At last your little dirty secret is out in light. Now our Singapore knows how freaking you are taking our hard earned money meant to save the future of our poor patients to fit toilets and pay salaries!

You are nothing but a corporate scandal hidden behind the name of charity. Now thanks to you, singaporeans are not going to give because you have broken the fragile trust of the nation and NKF. Now the poor patients are really going to suffer because I am no freaking going to contribute to your call for cash to buy toilet fixtures and first class tickets!!!

Tell me, why are you paid so much for helping people? Look at Mother Theresa, did she ask for money? I tell you NKF, $1 paid to her she will pump it back with $2 to help the suffering! HDB has so much empty offices rotting and why must you build a spanking new building for in the town district!!!??? I can imagine alot of more brains in the banking industry or other high flying ones earning less than your incredible pay.

Your freaking bossom bonus pisses me!!! Why in the world are u paid bonuses to reward you for helping more patients and taking in more money!!! What the @#$#!@% is your rational? SAVE THE KIDNEY PEOPLE!!!!!! GIVE MORE TO THEM SO THAT I MAY HAVE MORE!!!!!! PLEASE DONATE!!!! oh.... dial 1900 1132415ERFWErfewf and GIVE GIVE AND GIVE SO THAT I CAN PAY MORE AND GET MORE BONUS!!!!! You are such an ass!

How I wish Straits Time can list and publish the multitudes of BLOGs sticking their writings to shame you!!!!

I can already anticipate what you wanna say.... I AM CLEAN!!!! dun let this matter PREVENT YOU FROM GIVING AND REALLY HELPING THE NEEDY!!!!!!! THE PATTIENTS NEED NOT SUFFER FROM THIS SCANDAL!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO GIVE!!!!!! I NEED THAT TARGET TO GET MY BONUS!!!! AND A NEW GOLDEN DOORKNOB AND TOILET FLUSH!!!!

NKF you are SCREWED!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Ouch.. I'm still wondering whether to blog about it. 25 K monthly is a bit too steep for a charitable org chairman. But they are non-profit right? Anyway, 25K is still generally quite okay for a CEO of such an organization size la.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home