Google

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Shake Shake Shake it all!

Today, me and Bern went to Planetshakers at my church. Firstly, I've told him to wait for me at Hall 10. Obviously, EXPO does not have a Hall 10, rather a MAX Pavillion. Dun ask me why, this hall is the same as the other nine halls. Word Play? So poor Bern had to walk around the industrial estate. When he finally met me, he was sweaty all over.

The Praise and Worship was great, and I think God ministered to many! After the whole thing, Bern and I went to coffeeshop to have supper. Then we started talking about God and the Bible and such and it went on. It is such a blessing because Bern is that kind of friend that shoo away christian last time. Now, he is a dedicated Jesus follower. His story was interesting. I believe the Holy Spirit led him to pick up a christian book and from there, God came into his life. If you have time, ask him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home