Google

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I am Pan Pacific


Yupz, this is me. But I am not asking you to look at me, but the scene behind! Guess where I am? Haha, I am at the super dooper famous Pan Pacific Singapore Hai Tien Lou, 37 floors up the Singapore skyline. My collegue decided to treat me to Hai Tien Lou. The food is fantastic. Try the Wasabe Prawn. It is totally crazy. Super juicy fat and crunchy prawn. Service is super fantastic! Food is super Great. View is super Great! Way to go Hai Tien Lou!!!! The beef I tried was totally juicy! There is also this fish dish, where I get a while fillet of fish, totally mind blowing!

So far I've tried stuffs at the hotel's premise:

  • Hai Tien Lou (collegue treat)
  • Brunch (boss treat)
  • SummerHouse (boss treat)
  • Atrium (plain water only, paiseh to ask Boss to treat great drinks) and its Cabanna (school project, coffee only...=( )

What's left is Keyaki and Zamubuca. I am so blessed la. Who else can boast about their internship having so many treats at a 5-star hotel?... totally blessed!

Just last night, my boss gave another treat at SRC cricket club. Woah!... their Wasabe PRawn can fight man....BUT...the service and environment nothing compared to the Pan Pacific one.

Sigh, internship ending soon. Gonna miss my workplace, my collegue, my boss, my intern friends...plus the so many associates i know there..

Scott Swank the GM, Miss Wong the superwomen, Michale the Austin Powers, David D the dunny man, Jessica, my boss Evelyn a very nice boss, my PIE people, Catherine my very nice new Education Director, Ivan the Enginner, Vincent, Alex, Oscar the housekeeping guy, my favourite chef Rohaizat, the housekeeping auntys i alwasy say hi to, the security guards who joke with me, the people who pester me for nametages, ID cards, the many friends I had, Miyuki San, Yuka San, Vincent from Atrium, Ibrahim the cook at Brunch...and alot of people who made my stay there so fantastic, no matter a director or a housekeeper or a toilet cleaner...I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!

who knows, the world is round, i may be back one day?...craving for a place in the corporate office..or executive office..woohooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Darnie Pig said...

amen !!!

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home