Google

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I am Pan Pacific

It has been very crazy. The recent walk-in-interview at Pan Pacific Singapore had been taxing for all of us at the HR Department. 2 days and I am already aching and feeling the lethargy. On the other note, my fellow interns in the department gave me a nick name I am apparantly proud of:

STAR INTERN
Apparently, it is to tease me about being the PA to the Director because I was tasked to assist her in some projects and also her admin housekeeping. But interestingly, as an marketing and marcomm intern at a hotel HR department I get to do the interesting following:
  • Consulting for Office Renovation
  • Hotel Internal Marketing and Communication
  • Marketing Collaterals and such
  • Look for tags in the rubbish centre
  • Walking around in Singapore's 3rd largest hotel
  • Speak to all people from all sorts of life from housekeeper to engineers to General Manager
  • Plan associates events
  • Recruiting procedures
  • Treats from my Bosses
  • Geeting to know the Marina Square better every day!
  • and more.....

I like it here. Apparently my Director wishes to offer me part-time contract after my internship ends. I am looking further. I want to be in the management of the hotel. I can start of as a Management Trainee? Oh please offer me this job!

I am Pan Pacific!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home