Google

Friday, May 26, 2006

I am Pan Pacific


This was my first project to take on and plan when I started my internship in Singapore's third largest hotel. It was an event for all to enjoy and remember.

EAT WITH YOUR FAMILY DAY 2006
With a staff strength of a few hundred associates, we needed to make sure all of them and their families will enjoy the best of the best. Therefore, we planned and executed the event with the help from all departments!
My team led the overall planning, however it is not possible without the help from Banquet, Engineering, Kitchen, Pacific Floor David, Brand Champions and all that made the event a successful one!
I was heavily responsible for the internal Marketing Communications. This included all registrations, email blasts, Notices. I spent a great deal of time doing it.
The feast was great! The chef even had a sushi belt set up in the cafe. The offering of food was awesome. Nothing I'd seen before. We had western, japanese, local and ice cream!!! The Banquet people did a great job with the balloons and table clothe. Thanks to Engineering for the fantastic music station setup and Television. Brand Champions and Leaders helped gave that personal feel to the guests.
The kids and families had a great deal of fun with board games, clay molding competition and the movie screening of Little Chicken, Harry Potter and Ice Age. The winning family won for themselves HI-5 tickets. The Australian team was staying in our hotel i think.
The Hotel Tour was great! Initially I was afraid that no one would be siging up, but in the end the two session had about 10 odd family members! That was GREAT! I am sure all of them went gaga over the spectacular view from Hai Tien Lou at 37th floor.
I am very tired. But I feel so charged because I liked to interact with guests and make them happy. I think hospitality is for me.
Amen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home