Google

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pan Pacific Hotel

I've always wished I would walk into a 5-Star hotel everyday. Now, I walk in literally everyday - as an intern.

I am attached to the Human Resource Department.

FACTS:

  • Total of 4 Interns from SMU are in Pan Pacific: 2 in HR, 2 in Finance
  • All perm staff in my office are females
  • Johnathan is a temp-staff, sitting beside me only! Christian too!!! He is a VERY funny guy!!! He is 20 yrs old only. He is my buddy man. Before I came, he was the only guy. Too bad his contract was for 1 month only. =(
  • All collegues are friendly!!!! Pan Pac style!
  • Job done so far: Data-Entry, Dispatch, Drafting Proposal for EBites initiative, Card making ...
  • Coming up: EAT WITH YOUR FAMILY DAY planning.... da vinci code moive?..wahhaha
  • Everyday must wear TIE! with my own name tag and service pin.
  • FREE lunch @ hotel pacific cafe everyday... save $$$$$$$$$$$$$ ... good hotel food, can fry things at time DIY on a hot plate, free flow of fizzy drinks, coffee, tea.....

Ok sleep liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home