Google

Sunday, April 16, 2006

IBM Adapter SUCKS!

My IBM adapter went ka-pooped suddenly. I am furious!

Anyway, after my last paper tommorow monday, I will be left with 6 sixs of freedom before I start internship at Pan Pacific Hotel doing HR! I am majoring in Marketing and Corporate Comms. WHY AM I DOING HR?

Reason is because next time, i want to run a hotel. To be a hotel manager, clad in a suit everyday, walking and meeting high society people. Talking about high society people, the interesting article on SUNDAY TIMES about the socialite scene is really interesting. I wished I can be one of them in future, always arriving in my Bentley and leaving for my huge bungalow along Sixth Avenue.

Wake up Daniel! you are ALREADY THERE!!! wahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home