Google

Monday, April 17, 2006

Exams Woes Are Over

The entry title tells it all! I am officially a free man. No, not that i cost nothing, rather I am no longer a slave to A4 papers and pens. I finished my Environmental Science paper. 3 hours and I am tired! But, the boost of finishing it made me jump. Higher than never before. Woohooooooooooooooooo...

I sent my adaptor and I recieved an SMS that reads in CAPS: "HI, JUST 2 INFORM U YR POWER ADAPTER IS READY." Pretty informal, as if I am his friend! But I dun mind, meaning only that he is efficient! I dun mind! Woohooooooooooooo...

Last night, I was so hungry I SOSed the Ah Sia federation. Apparently, our BMW had its front logo ripped off! Woe to the one who did it. Now Ah Sia federation must live with our half-pooped BMW. Woohoooooooooooooooooo...

Off to dinner....Woohoooooooooooooo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home