Google

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Private Thoughts: Highly Classified. If you read this, I might have to kill you.

THIS POSTING IS CONFIDENTIAL AND HIGHLY CLASSIFIED. GOVERNMENTAL OFFICIALS ARE TO EXIT IMMEDIATELY. CONTENTS ARE MEANT FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY. FAILING TO DO SO WILL RESULT YOU IN FACING DUE CIRCUMSTANCES. ANYONE NOT RELATED TO DARNIE AND DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO THIS SITE SHOULD EXIT IMMEDIATELY AS WELL.

Polling Day would very likely be held on 6th May (Sat). Let us sit back and anticipate the upcoming dissolution of the Parliament and also the writ of the election, which sets the nomination day.

As happy as we are as recipient of the Progress Package, the gahmen had taken initiative to push back the fare revision excercise to the PTA Act. It is important to keep a happy Singapore especially during election period. If fare was to rise, Singaporeans should be thankful that the gahmen is doing all it can to delay it.

We all know how in little Singapore, a fare hike of few cents can kick up a national disaster that spans the front pages of the national papers. I worry that if fare situation arises in little Singapore, the papers would not have enough space to cover the gahmen election. Therefore, interestingly, people speculate the nice gesture of postphoning of the Fare Revision Excercise was due to the GE. But whatever the case, all this is making me interested in politics. Haha!!!

I just cannot take it lying down that one GE alone can provide Signaporeans with so much perks! I wished the gahmen held election every 1 year. I love election!

Remember the recent dialouge with MM Lee? If i was present in the studio, i would like to ask:

"MM Lee, why is it that there is never a talk show where instead of gahmen people, we can interview opposition party big shots? Are they not allowed to? Who arrange this talk shows? How come opposition party cannot go on national television to speak?"

"Is the gahmen controlling the mediums that opposition parties can use to market and campaign?"

"If so, that is the problem with a dominant-ruled gahmen right? You can enforce things to your 'advantage'. Then where is democracy?"

I think if i ever ask that first question to MM Lee, I would be famous in Singapore. I might just do SMU proud to ask this kind of questions. WAhahaha.

Nonetheless, I would likely vote for PAP. I think Singapore is really what it is because of them! The nice white outfit makes a good impression too!

"Malacca proposes building 60km bridge to Sumatra"
When I saw this article today, I almost laughed until my s*** came out. We all know the recent cancellation of the proposed new bridge. Even Dr. Mahathir was angry about the issues being handled by the current gahment.

I heard the new bridge can be pulled up when needed. Thus, when the need to, it can be disconnected, meaning singapore cannot go into............. *hmmm...blessing in disguise?...THINK!*

But apparantly, Malaysia is planning to beat the world record again by building a 60Km bridge to Sumatra!!!! YES! It seeks to boost tourism and trade sectors between Malaysia and Sumatra. The current longest bridge is the Second Lake Pontchartrain Causeway in United Sates at 38.4km.

I dunno, but i feel this issue was raised to spite little Singapore.

Read between the lines:

"He (Malacca Chief Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Ali Rustam" also said it would have greater economic potential because Sumatra's population had reached 70 million compared with Singapore, which has only four million people." - ST

"I believe the bridge can boost the tourism and trade sectors between the two countries."

I think a bridge that long is ugly and troublesome. It will also have alot of implication to it.

NONTHELESS, I really love to see Malaysia build that bridge!..HAhahahahahahahhaahahahahahah!!!!!!!

PS: We all know alot of people get into trouble by writing politics. This is my diary and supposed to be private for me and my friends only. If you are a government official looking at this and planning to take action, i will sue you for intruding in on my privacy. Now you know why the above mentioned caveat is for. See, I am smarter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

...which leaves me thinking... WHY the hell are they so obsessed in bridges?

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home