Google

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Love, where art thou?



Thanks to ZS, I get to come across this MTV by Jay Chou - "Feng". I immediately fell in love with this MTV and the story behind it. There are a few reasons why:

1) I can relate very well to the storyline in the MTV. Not a very good feeling.
2) The melody is very nice. I am a person who likes these kind of melodies. You can almost figure out what kind of music I really like and you will see a consistent trend.
3) This is a simple arrangement using the grand piano. If you are musical enough, you will notice the beautiful use of orchestral strings coupled with Chamber Strings to create that beautiful and full sounding string section with the individuality of the violins in a chamber setting.
4) I am a big fan of John Williams. Therefore, the use of French Horn in the arrangement did nothing but to make me love it even better.

Love, where are you? =(

1 Comments:

Blogger Darnie Pig said...

Wah...why 28??

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home