Google

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Dan Brown Legacy ends for me!

Congradulations Darniel! I have just finished the entire Dan Brown novel series:

1) Da Vinci Code
2) Deception Point
3) Angles and Demons
4) Digital Fortress

After 3 months, it is done, it is read!



Now, I've purchased another 2 stunning good books to read.
1) THE SWARM: A novel of the Deep. This book is about a scientific phenomenon that is happening in the oceans. The whole had not seen anything like this before. Alot of people will die because of this ecological disaster.

1) UGLY. This book by Constance Briscoe, is a true story of a loveless childhood. This young girl, emotionally and physically abused by her mother. Then is the courage to fight and live on. I think we who live in a good normal above average family have to read this kind of true stories to fully appreciate life. It is not all about Orchard Road on Saturdays and Sundays, you punk.

These hundreds of dollars spend on these books will make me a better person. Take my word.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darnie Pig said...

wooooooooooooooo!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home