Google

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Re-cycle made me tear

The movie "The Re-Cycle" is a must watch. I give it 4/5 stars rating. Inside the horror story is a moral meaning so close to the heart it made me tear in the cinema. I will not mind watching a second time just to clear some doubt about its ending. This movie hides meanings that you need to recap at the end in order to make sense. I have not done that perfectly yet. Nonetheless, this movie made me tear, and it only means that this is a meaningful movie. Enough said. It will in no effort beat Superman and Pirates I must say, because this movie has the meaningful elements over those hollywood flicks.

I just like to stay in my room the whole day. I have books to read, CDs to listen. The ambience is nice. Cool. But I still feel empty. Empty empty empty. Imagine an egg with nothing inside, when you look at it, it is perfectly normal. Till you touch it, then something is seriously wrong. That's me man. Sharks.

I need to book IPPT soon. I dunno if I should book the Gym or the stadium one. This is because I often am weak in running. Gym will gaurantee me sure pass! Heh. But no $100!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home