Google

Wednesday, December 27, 2006


Darnie Network Updates:

Christmas Bouquet (above): This is a bouquet that I ordered online. Very nicely done. I am well pleased. I have never done this in my life before. The person must be so special to make me do this. Just so beautiful. 6 stalks of roses with a bear. Sweet.

No Lessons (above): There was this sunday during childrens' church that we did not carry out the lesson plan as usual. Rather, we played JENGA the whole day. No one was in the mood to have lesson anyway as Christmas is on the way!


Christmas Dinner (above): My Christmas was spent alone at home until night time when Ben and Shujun joined me for dinner at Outback. I had Turkey with Cranberry and Red Wine!

Injection (above): My parent nowadays only talk to be because they are asking me to give my grandma insulin jabs. They do not ask how am I, rather just "have you jab ahma?" or "please come home a jab ahma". When I cannot be home, they do not jab but say it is ok since the blood sugar is not too high. No one in the family is learning because they just dun want to. So I am expected to come home by 10pm to do it. They dun even say "take the car so that you can come home fast." When I want to use vehicle, my dad will say use the van. When my brother just uses for Katong trip, they ask him to use the Camry. Basically I am not really entitled to use the vehicle but am EXPECTED to reach home by 10. They are happily talking to my brother because he is making money as an property agent and such... on the other hand, they only talk to me to ask me to jab. They do not even know if I am on holiday or what.







1 Comments:

Blogger fishcake said...

you know it reminds me so much of my sister and how my family worships her on a lily pad just because she's now a lawyer in england (confetti). and even though she's 28 and married already she's never sent back a single cent to my parents as allowance or even repayment for her education. but yet they treat her like a queen. and i can see the obvious favouritism, while i'm being controlled to no end even though i've always been the prim and proper daughter. but it's times like these i'm reminded why we need a God who can give us the PERFECT father's love - because our earthly parents will always fall short.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home