Google

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Once again, the great fishing trip had come to past. Nikko Boy, Benster, Foo, Sarah, Eun, Collin and myself Darnie, made our trip on a bum boat to fishing off the Singapore waters.

Imagine this. Raining for the many days, and when the trip came, it was sun scorching! Right now, I am so red that I cannot walk properly. This is because my legs are so burnt the skin shoots pain everytime i walk. So is my neck and shoulders... because I wore singlet. (wrong move)

I caught 1 fish only. When I recieve my pics from Ben, I will update it here. it was the 2nd biggest fish from our lot. Basically, I enjoyed myself alot being with friends and nature. It is a good break from the many problems lately.

Nikko boy is inviting me and Ben over to his house today for steak. My Fav. He promised to serve with Red Wine. When I think of Red wine.... i think of some past event involving red wine... sigh..

Thanksgiving:

1) Thanks ben for getting me on this nice trip
2) Thanks Nikko for the dinner meal
3) Thanks BOSS for lending me your credit card to do online ordering
4) Thanks God for giving me this life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home