Google

Friday, December 01, 2006

Yes. I will be flunking my Intellectual Property Rights exam. This is bad. And I am not even responsible because I studied hard! The only reason was I walked in and my mind went blank! The notes were right in front of me and I never even touched it! All I did was scribble stupid answers for 2.5 hrs. Yes. I will be flunking it! Down Right.

Prof Saw Cheng Lim will be so upset. I like him and his class! It is the most interesting law class I ever attended. I am a active student that participates. I studied so hard. Only to go into the examination room and flunk my only examination this term. I really dunno who to blame.

I only wished that when he is marking, he will realised that something happended to me. Because the work I produced should be at least a A- standard. I handed up a D work. I dunno why. Bad luck is upon me.

Had to attend worship rehearsal with this bugging news in my head. Could not sleep. Why am I so unlucky to loose focus and my brain become blank?

I have to return home every 10pm to inject insulin for my Grandma. I love her. It was only the day before her diagnosis that I took the exam. Could her health be the reason I flunked my exam? If flunking my exam can return her her health, i will glady take IPR exam 10 times over!

--------------------------------------------

Anyway, I baked cookies at someone's house today. She taught me how to bake it and it turned out very nice! Those who wanna eat can ask me for it! That is if stocks last! hahaha....

--------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home