Google

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yes, great news!

Seriously, how can I not blog about this absolutely blog-worthy news? I have this church brother of mine. His name is Jeric. Well, he is somewhat a fish-enthusiast pretty much like me when I was young.

Very recently, he purchased something not many people see in their aquariums: Lobsters. Yes, smaller versions of those you will pay to eat. Like me, you must be wondering what these little freshwater creatures feed on inside the aquarium. This is where the fun begins.

Jeric, being a awesome lobster-owner, bought feeder-frogs (those that you feed big fishes) to feed his pet. Apparently, he filmed his lobsters devouring the poor frogs; alive. Yes, myself and some church friends saw it. The little kicking frog, clammed down with the big pincers, and slit open with the smaller ones to reveal blood and innards; die a slow death.

Welcome to the new era of hobby. I am contemplating doing the same thing. Should I? Perhaps I will modify it a little. I will feed YH to Terry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home