Google

Monday, May 14, 2007

More Pics!

Recently went to the NSRCC with Emily's Daddy and her brother, Nicholas to play golf. The above picture was taken at a putting-green training area. Think this is easy? No way! After a few rounds of competition with Nic, I scored ZERO. I will not tell you how near the balls were to the hole.
Of course, we cannot miss the driving-range. I did pretty well this time round; hitting more balls and scoring some really excellent hits. I still have some misses and screw-ups but training will make me better. Of course, Uncle was with Nic most of the time. I felt less stress and can hit more balls. Heh!
The above picture here is nothing fantastic. Not worthy at all. It is Bubong playing my humble K.Kawai. Until today, I still cannot forgive him for his talent. This guy can pin-point what pitch a baby is screaming at! Who can blame anything or anyone for bringing this guy to planet earth? Nonetheless, this guy plays things that most people cannot. Employers?
Awwww, fiona is away in Cambodia teaching kids powerpoint and IT skills. Sent her to the Budget Airport. First time there. The airport seriously did justice to the word budget. Anyway, a not-so-budget HAN'S operated the F&B business there. Seriously why get HAN'S. A hawker would fit in more nicely! Anyway, Fiona we all miss you and you better tag my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home