Google

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

There but not there...

Have you ever encountered situations in your life where "it is there, but not there?" It makes you feel miserable. It makes you feel unsure. It makes you frustrated. I have:

  1. I need to use the car. Yes it is a Lexus. But I can never really get a hold on it. My usage is not a priority. I can only use it when seriously my brother is not using it. But hey, that never happens. Oh yes, I can use it at 4am. For @#$%#$#%^?
  2. Nevermind, I will use a van. Need explaination? Cannot even smell it. Nvm then, I will take the cab, MRT and bus. Oh yes, I can use it at 4am. For !#$@%@#$%^#%^%? (therefore, my family should not complain that I reach home late or do not return home at all!... because I have no transport home! and I do not wish to waste money on Taxi when family finance is used to feed the lexus, van, home loans, business etc...)
  3. My GPA last term was 3.6 which is the bare minimum for Magna Cum Laude. But this term, my profs were too "un-merciful", resulting in my GPA dropping to about only 3.58 which is a Cum Laude. There but not there. Commit suicide. *Ouch*
  4. Looking around for job. Even though I graduate with good honors (cum Laude) and excellent CCA records and great testimonials, I cannot really find a job I really like and believe could make it my career path. There but not there. Think! What do I really want? Do I make the cut? Yes I think! But do i really? *screams*
Life is as life is. Talk to the coconut and it might
speak to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home