Google

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chinese New Year Eve.

Happy Chinese New Year Eve to all you. Anyone who even comes to this blog. Time for reunion dinner. This year, I will definately appreciate the foods on the table more. After all, I had a experience of a life buying fishball with my grandmother. =P
Planned to go for Marketing today. Seems like non of my group members are going. Joan is not. Jiamei is not. Winlin is in Malaysia. No need to say about BuanKiat, haha. The ultimate reason for not going is realised. Anyway, fetched Jiamei to school for lesson and had breakfast together. She was mentioning new year cloths. Yah, man. I have not bought any. And it is not my usual self to buy any stuffs. I remembered in TPJC times, I needed a few of my cell group girls to force me into going shopping. They even picked the pants for me!!!!!!!!!
Was thinking of following Jiamei to buy some cloths but she went off with some friends instead. Then there was I. Bored and bored. Then Jinfu came along. He suggested food outside. And then, we were at geylang eating BAN MIAN. The place was hot hot hot!! but it kinda made the food tastier.