Google

Thursday, March 10, 2005


There is an obvious reason why I would post this photo. This is because I have seen for myself the amount of piano prodigies in SMU alone. Long ago, I tot Kermit Darnie monopolized the reign of pop void deck piano playing without a single bean sprout. Then came this Bubong from Malaysia who can offer perfect pitch no matter what it is. Listen to a song and replicate in exactly with the chords all figured out. However, I still had to teach him to play the piano like a percussion. I feel better then. Then came HAN who plays the guitar like a pro. DAMN! he is a PRO! He plays Jazz and I literally wet my pants!!! Then wihin the same day! My friend Manjie came in and rock my chairs off with his jazz and original composition for his sweet and lovely GF Winlin!!!! Is that not just mind boggling!!!! Bubong and myself we became gays at that moment when we were standing beside him and the piano. Eeeee!!! Oh man, in the end, both of us knelt on our knees asking MJ to teach us. Winlin acknoeledged that MJ's piano was a core factor in chasing her. Then came the sweet story of Kermit, the piano cupid, who gets people attached by teaching them piano... but fail like a "hum" himself. What the!!!!!! Kermit Kermit... when is your courage gathering. Or is there not a tinkle of gleaming hope?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home