Google

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

God, I am feeling more afraid than ever. Why does evil besiege me when I have not headed for it? I have not asked for such as these but why am I to behold it? It is unfair as there is no explanation to it. I have kept to what is right but why does this darkness look upon me and capture me?

I am damn scared now God. I wished you would tell me that a miracle will heal it all. My heart never feels like death is just around. I crumble to know I am walking a path I dun deserve to be in but yet I am. Living each day now I feel more and more belittled.

You are there somehow. I cannot hear you or see you now. You are there somehow. Stretch forth your hand and hold me. My fear grows each day and please dad, hold me closer with each rise of fear. Forgive me for forsaking you. But I am just like the prodigal son now. Please let me back into your courts. Father tell me why this state I am in. And then let me just rest upon your presence. Let me sleep. Let me just close my eyes. That I do not worry at my fear, but just rest at your feet.

Dad, let me into your courts. Tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home