Google

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Kermit Update...

Kermit Update! Roundtable gather!

Have you ever realised that fit and healthy frogs makes good and delicious soup than dead and weak ones? Well, Kermit makes good soup today! Reason? I went to the GYM!!!! Gosh they have new static stations! Looks good and pro. I did some real workout man! I feel FIT!! Although I am skinny and such, i feel fit!!!! Kermit try to see if the limbs will get bigger and if chest can steal some looks from fellow female toads.

I just saw my brother's japanese girlfriend. Boy she is gorgeous! She is SIA stewardess. Power!!!!!

I am playing drums for the Extreme Teens church!!! I can play ONE WAY!!! I can do it!!!!!

Anyway, Kermit is sick. Down with flu and sore throat, those who really cares, pls come visit me or ask me out to the beach yah?

See ya!

Kermit signing off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home