Google

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Roundtable Gather!
__________
It is important to review my life before reading this blog. I am a lil worried about my revision and bad time management. I am not really in my normal and top mood. I am afraid about what I have discovered recently. I feel really unfair treatment to me. I am asking for a miracle. I am asking for healing and life. I am seeking God's hand. I am still waiting.
__________
Dragging myself to the G12 conference is the most wonderful step I have ever made. It is wonderful how God can use even a day or two to rekindle you again. I am going to share my valuable notes with you. If you are non christian, be blessed. if you are believers, CHC or NCC or FCBC or any bible believing church, be blessed~!
__________
- We sometimes or mostly create God in our image
- We believe God much in faith but not in emotion
- We lift our hands in church and praise, but how about when tragedy strikes?
__________
- How God relates to Jesus, is how He relates to us! (Matthew 3:17)
- Acceptance, Affirmation, Approval
- Jesus had no identity crisis
- God has identified him!
- This is from the Father
- Jesus do not work FOR acceptance, but FROM!
- Jesus do not work FOR God's love, but FROM!
- If we do not realise we have acceptance from the Father, we tend to compromise ourself in return for it.
__________
1) Hand of God
2) Face of God
3) Heart of God

Point 1 relates to God's shelter, protection, uphold etc. It is the blessings we seek for our lives from him. We have FAVOR because of His hand!

* God is "easy" - He is generous and he gives freely. God if you want to, you CAN make me clean. God says I WANT TO! God will answer you like a King !!!

Point 2 relates to his beauty in our lifes as we seek him. We want to drink of him. Psalms 46.

Poin 3 really relates to his passion and burden. His love is really for the 1 missing lamb and not the 99 others.

" Most seek his hand, some seek his face and almost little seek his heart "

Hand - Provision and blessing
Face - Presence and beauty
Passion - Passion and burden

Many churches stop at hand or face. May FCBC be one that strives continously at even the HEART! We want ALL EQUALLY! Lord help us. Let us catch the spirit.

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home