Google

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Roundtable gather.
_____________________________
I cannot believe it! Jiamei and I went to DIANA KRALL CONCERT with PLATINIUM SEATS tickets!!!! Call it a blessing man!!!!! FREE tickets!!!!! She is really good, her jazz makes me wet my pants over and over again. We were amongst the most underdressed people in the VIP seats..haha. heck!

Me, a pretty lady, a VIP concert, and a red sports car.... Ahem.. van. Hahaah... shoots, she is not even my girlfriend!! I am merely babysitting her until her master James comes back from his Vietnam trip. Boy is she really depressed knowing for 6 days, her master James will be far far away. Nonetheless, a perfect setting for any couple. Heh. Want to take over my job?.. Neh... I rather be her chauffeur for unlimited bowls of minced meat noodles. You can just sit back and envy.
_____________________________
Addition to my van, a CD by Michale Buble. Bro just bought it and I make a ****. Driving will never be the same again with big band music! I still envy big cars tho... feels embaressed when friends have to sit behind my van. Guys ok la..... but maybe not gals... hmm...yes i am biased. heh.
_____________________________
Anyway I am seriouosly broke for this month. Expenses overshot. Wished friends and family can chip in some diesel money or pay for my meals.
_____________________________
I must end off by declaring that Jesus reigns. Not because something great or miracles have happended and ended my fear, but because I want to do it in fatih!!! I want to declare that Jesus is Lord of my life, no matter how stable my walk with him is! Jesus, Father and Holy Spirit is with me. They know my deepest fears now concerning something. They know my heartache. They know my worries. They know my exams coming. They are so real by faith!!!

"Praise be to the Lord,
for he has heard my cry for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy
and I will give thanks to him in song."

my Daddy, I ask for more faith and strength to carry on even in circumstances. For you created every life and can take every life. What do I be afraid of?

If I have to ask a surely answered prayer, let it be " To be able to be just like Jesus "......

I love you Daddy... *hugz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home