Google

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Psalm 27

Tonight, my heart feared like never before. It is beating so hard. I can feel my muscles giving way. My mind is too confused. My fear is growing every day. I can only share it with my Father who art in Heaven.

Then Psalm 27 the Holy Spirit given me:

Lord is my light and salvation, Whom shall I fear? - I must not fear
Lord is my stronghold, Whol shall I be afraid? - I must not be afraid
When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, they stumble and fall. - This darkness will crumble in Jesus name.
Though army beseige me, my heart will not fear; war break out against me, I will be confident. - This curse upon me i will face it strongly in the presence of my God who reigns.

One thing I ask of you Lord, that I may dwell in the house of your presence, forever and ever. To be gazing at your beauty in the temple of yours.

In days of trouble, God you will protect me and keep me safe in your dwelling.

Now I call, be merciful to me and answer me! Your face I will seek, please do not turn your face away from me and leave me in darkness. Do not reject me or forsake me.

You will recieve me.

Do not turn me over to my oppresors.

I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Wait for the Lord. Be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.


Daniel, days or weeks or months or years later when the promise of the Lord is fufilled, come back and be encouraged that you have chosen to believe and trust him in spite of the circumstances that encircles you.

"Father, I only can tell you so much. Show me your glory and miracles. I cry out to you. I cry out loud to you. Mercy Lord!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home