Google

Thursday, April 14, 2005

SuperNatural

Roundtable Gather. As needed by Bubong, I have to blog!
___________________________________
My life sucks because my only 2 paper, IE and Finance are both on Friday! The day when I walk in when pple are walking out with a beam on their face, I will face the A4 paper and write write write!!! The Lord's peace is with me and I can sense His goodness will be with me. I even let my friend have copies of my Cheat Sheet, knowing even that any goodness attributed to them can affect my grading due to the bell curve thingy. But nonetheless, God is so supernatural I will not even know how it will happen, but the blessings just flow! Can remember myself lending my friend my Econs notes for test and caused me many marks, but somehow at the end of the day, I did better than him. That's God's blessing!!!!

I, Daniel, decendant of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, claim the blessings of God for my 2 papers!!! Amen!! Praise be to Jesus!!
___________________________________
G12 meeting was great. So much FAITH in what Pastor William preach!!!! So much peace!!! Amen!!!!!
___________________________________
Got 2 scratches on my Little Red. Super upset la. Dunno what in the world could caused that. Maybe some flying stones!.. Hmmmmm.... Brother topped diesel, Grandma bought coupons!!! The blessings of God!!!!!!!
___________________________________
How would you feel if you can live in a 3 storey Bungalow on top of the hill? With Timber doors and windows. Tinted full length glasses everywhere. Parquet Floorings and Marble floors. A place for your Grand Piano. A car park area big enough for 5 cars? heh heh heh....
___________________________________
For now, the supernatural blessings of God!!! I believe Lord!!!!
___________________________________
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT~!!!!! THE BLESSINGS OF GOD!!!! I TESTIFY!!!!!!
My dad's camry is supposed to be arriving in these few days!!! He is supposed to return his Lancer tml so much so I have to return the Kangoo to him after my last paper, and have to travel myself by bus to church for rehearsal!!! So sad!!! Just as I claimed the blessings of God above! Dad walked to me saying he does not need the Kangoo BECAUSE the dealer called and said tml the new Camry will arrive!!! So I do not need to retun the Kangoo!!!!

JESUS I BELIEVE!!!!! Praise you God..... See!!!! My God is true and able!!!!!! Bless you Lord!!!
___________________________________
Current Mood: Full of Faith
Current Music: Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home