Google

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

  • At last, Obligato will be formed for real now...
  • Her birthday is drawing near, what should I get?...hmmmm....
  • Madagasca.... when? and who? and time? what day?....
  • I need to curb my spending, after I am not working ... so no income... need to safe so can spend..whoohoo
  • Jason got a new Mazda 8 to die for!!!! Whooohooo....
  • Cheers to all Daniels in this world
  • Cheers to Terry on his new business venture. All the best Terry!!!! Remember me!!!!
  • I would like to be my own boss too, with my chain of cafes....
  • My swimming pool environment is getting better by the days
  • Gym seems fun nowadays...
  • Weaklings move out, the brave and strong come in!!!!!
  • I am expecting a Zinger Burger and a hug on my birthday as promised by someone..Hahahahha!!!!
  • Piano and Violin wedding gig coming... no time!!!!! ARGH!!!!
  • IPPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Those seeking joy in evil, call this number 999.
  • Daniel Lin, 35, sits at the back of a MayBach, on his way to UOB Tower where his office is.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home