Google

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ok I am tired. I feel being taken advantage of. I am doing so much because the others does not seem to be anywhere in sight. I complained about it and now some SMU friends think i am such an a**. Ok maybe I was wrong, but can u blame me for feeling this way? Or I should feel like I am a hero dying for the world at my own expense and own money and feel proud of it? You dun get it right? Then dun. Cause after this saga I am washing myself clean of this and you take over the dirty job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Hope this encourages you ba.

Exodus 33:14
And He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Psalm 123
[Prayer for Relief from Contempt

A Song of Ascents.]
Unto You I lift up my eyes,
O You who dwell in the heavens.
Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
So our eyes look to the LORD our God,
Until He has mercy on us.
Have mercy on us, O LORD, have mercy on us!
For we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
Our soul is exceedingly filled
With the scorn of those who are at ease,
With the contempt of the proud.

Well Darnie, in whatever things you do, pleasing to yourself or not, just do it unto the Lord. Then you'll know that you are not doing it for those whom you feel that they do not deserve your help and be discouraged when you are alone, weary and unappreciated. And pray always, come back to His presence, fo it is there when your strength get renewed.

~jO

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home