Google

Monday, November 07, 2005

Boy oh Boy!

I am once again the wedding pianist. Cannon in D for the march in really isn't my cup of tea, but I pulled it off nicely and gracefully. This has been a long time since I played for wedding. The only sad thing is that Ben and I had no _N_ P_W. People who can guess the word gets a prize.

The very same day, the new EXPO worship team took stage. We were all dressed to kill. LOL. This is a partial group photo. Consists of mainly guys aka posers! We likened ourselves to some boy bands.

Anyway, today in theatre rehearsal, I got this huge splinter in my thumb. 2 girls watched intensely as I removed it. I got to use a safety pin to slowly slice open the skin along the splinter. The as i popped it out, one of the girls ran away in disgust. *ouch* Ok, back to my 3 tiered keyboard area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home