Google

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Designer Scholarship - Looking for one..


Ok, I must show off this abit. Professor Magaret Chan needed my help and advice on the SMU Grand Opening in 2006. I was totally excited because art is my forte. I've always love art and especially towards design and architecture.

This is my first draft of my proposal for the grand stage. I still have some more to go, for example designing the audience area and VIP area. I was so excited today after the meeting I immediately went to ART FRIEND in Bras Basah and spent $20 to get the drawing Layout paper and charcoal pencil etc.

I hope that someone will spot my talent. I hope that maybe a art school or design firm will sponsor me to study design and then I sign bond with them to design. Maybe PICO or something. Ok so please help me forward this news. LOL. *I am duper serious about this* Will draw for money!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

wow impressive. saw u point here point there with marggie yesterday at campus green and looking very serious so didn't wanted to disturb. Good Job darnie!

1:02 PM  
Blogger mandarin_orange said...

COOL DRAWING!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Ja said...

good job man. keep it up. carry on the dream cause only you know how far you can go. Belief is our strength. Let's rock virtuoso baby!

ja

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel, I'm really in awe.. It looks really good! Are those chinese drums I see at the corner of the stage?

Btw, what's the name of your background song? Can't remember and its irritating me. :p

From: Jean Cai

11:55 AM  
Blogger Darnie Pig said...

Thank You all for supporting me and encouraging me!!!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home