Google

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I have a Life!!

Just as I was sharing with Kenny that I find my social life a little dull, the very next moment, like other hip singaporean youths, I was at the Marina South Chom Pang BBQ and Steamboat having a life! How kool is that eh? There I was, with my precious from Obligated and Sisimo. [ring me to understand the terms used]. I feel so like the rest! Great pals and great fun with great food! Lol! Awesome. I must grasp opportunities myself. I determine it! Well it is the term break now for a week, time for Darnie to embrace life with more spices and samba. I have to make things happen. Max the great told me not to sit back and wait for people to jio me out for movie, but go forward and organise it! All this came through in the outing and movie!

Had a Great night cooking up satay chicken and stuffs. Crabs. Stir-Fried onions and it leaves. [as if onion had leaves?] You will be suprised at Ah Fu's cooking skills as usual! After our great BBQ stint, we went over to Tampines Mall for movies. It is an all guys group!!!! And guys do what guys have to do! Arcade! Cheese Tortillas! Coke! and Salted and Sweet Popcorn. Loud laughs in the cinema. You should see us gathered in the middle of the cinema finishing the chips and cheese! We watched Dukes of Hazzard. A totally hilarious show I recommend for all ages, all groups, all sex and all relationships. Laugh like never before. WARNING: Hot bodies. (think cars, you pervert! but your initial thoughts will pay off too) Totally great show for all families!


I can forsee what I can do with my friends next time:

1) Swimming Trips to Bayshore or the public pool (for the sun lovers)
2) Ramly Ramly (for ah fu's delight)
3) Movies (for the boring singaporeans)
4) Majong!!! (for the u know i dun play $ pple)
5) Meh Bak Tng (Hor FUn Yimee Siu Tai Gang)
6) More and more stuffs your brain never even thought of! (that is why we most probably wun do it!)

Pictures to satisfy your eye buds:

1 Comments:

Blogger ms. nothing said...

i wanto play mahjonggggggggggggg

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home