Google

Friday, September 30, 2005














For weeks, we toiled over the AOL-TIME WARNER case. Today, we turned up early. Prof arrived at the same time with us, as we walked into the seminar room. He was impressed and commented on our corporate outfit.

Yes, we were Beer Tiger Inc. Today we will deliver out strategic presentation on AOL-TIME WARNER. One by one, we took to the boardroom and delivered our case. End result? A class full of participation and a very professional and well researched case as commented by prof.

I walked out proud of Beer Tiger Inc. I felt I walked another milestone. ok cut the crap.

I am amazed how my usually skinny and fair body can be so well groomed by wearing a G2000 outfit. They make wonders, to girls and guys! I think I look good in pics rather than real life. Am i Photogenic? Sad to say yes. Cause pple see me more in real life right? I can only amaze myself in photos. not good.

But hey, I think i look good in this outfit! So what's lacking? ok it is the Merc, the rolex and the Bungalow along Cluny Road.

Wake up Daniel. You own them already. =P

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

eh I think you should at least thank your maid for professionalism in taking pictures yea... She's really pro la.

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel! i surfed in here from Ben's blogsite. You look pretty good in the pictures. like you put on weight.. It's a good thing! Really!

Junting

9:46 PM  
Blogger Darnie Pig said...

Hi Jt, you are???? hehe

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you look at my previous comment closely... right at the bottom of the comment... you'll find my name. if you still dunno who that is, ask Shujun.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home