Google

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Update at last!

Ok I know this is like the 2051740284th day that I've neglected my blog. Dun blame me ok? Blame the busy SMU pedagogy and also the ever taxing arts fest! I have always been an advocate for photo updates but too bad all these days, I have not had the luxury of having my camera with me so I kinda have to give photos a miss. Sigh ~~~

Arts Fest is officialy over and I must say Guitarissimo and Obligato did it again! Well, turnout was good in the beginning but people started streaming away. But heck, we love performing, even if it is to the air!!!! A big relieve for me as Obligato pulled through. Also had the great fun of playing Storm with the guitarissimo band and Lester on the electric violin!

Guitarissimo standard have upped soooo much! Not to mentioned their new creation - the Niborri Guitar Group. The selection and delivery of the songs were fantastic!!! Guitarissimo have indeed make SMU proud. The band was also damn good. With Ngai Kay on electric and Mike on drums, they are indeed the next big thing!!! I loved their music soooo much. Damn tight!!!

Obligato did well too la... nice sad songs. Got combination with guitarissimo and voix somemore. We are versatile..hahaha.

Anyway I kena on air on campus radio on an interview for Arts Fest! I AM A CELEBRITY NOW!!!! whooohooooo.....

My Ahma is back home. She cannot walk. And her left hand cannot move also. But hey, she looks so much better now. More energy. I have sinced moved in to help take care of her too! =) I better talk to her more man... if not she will start sprouting nonsense...hehehe

Aiyah... very sian ah. Gone are the days of freedom!!! Please tag me! Please ask me out!

Daniel

1 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

cool site!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home