Google

Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's Me meeting Girl! =P

My latest blessing came in the form of a book! It is written by Joshua Harris entitled Boy Meets Girl. What comes between "How do you do?" and "I do"? How do you find a lifetime partner in a way that's God-centered, not self-centered? Boy Meets Girl is an honest, romantic and refreshingly biblical look at relationships. It's about dating with a purpose. About friendship plus possibility. About romance chaperoned by wisdom. And it's for all ages -- single or not. Married couples or parents can benefit from reading this book to encourage and counsel the single adults in their lives, too.

This blessing was given to me by this young sweet, lovely and petite lady from my church. I am so tempted to post her pic here but I think I shall not do it out of respect. I really would never expect a girl to gimme a book such as this, but I tot I actually needed this. After playing for service, I immeidately went on the bus home and while on the bus, I read 22 pages and mind u, the books describes so many things and situations that I am facing now and what I am feeling. Even till today, I am still faithfully reading this book in front of the TV even. Heehee.

This book is really so romantic and above-all, it is guided by God's Word. I really wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to you. Yes you. The lady that gave me this book. I really think it is very sweet of you. I am very blessed. Thank you!!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home