Google

Friday, August 05, 2005

Wah Man! Darnie has been far from giving quality blogging. But hey! What do you mean by quality blogging? Actually i dun really know. Famous blogs nowadays features female who are pretty and have some very provoking topics etc, or even people who gives actually very good writings, to people who sworn for they whole life to criticise the garhmen... if u know what it means!!! Wahahahaahah...

I say quality blogging for me in my regards, is entires that allow my fellow followers of my blog (I am a follower of Jesus, and I do not intend to make blog readings into a religion... for only Jesus is the way...) to know about me and may partake in the joy and sorrows I have in my life. Writings, coupled with pictures once in a while seems to work well. Ok now that you have completed BLOG101 and understood what it means to bid for this course under Prof Darnie the Pig, we shall start our first lecture in this wonderful Bras Basah Campus!... and ok if u are still wondering if i am a pig, kermit, or some darn knee...well it is a long story...ask me out for coffee.

Today was my first day going with Ben down to Hongka Secondary School to serve in the Boy's Brigade. I really enjoyed myself there. We had cheap canteen food first. It was followed by an interesting fall in parade conducted by the CSM. I was literally laughing my way through la. In my BB days, parade where got so slack and funny one. Nonetheless, I had a priceless laugh. After the parade, it was devotional conducted by Ps William. First, I had to go to the toilet to fill 2 buckets of water. Funny thing is we never used it and I still dunno where it was after the whole day..wahahahah. Before devotional was worship. As usual, Ben on the guitar! I was the transparancy boy. This school is so high tech. In smu, our projector is a huge bulky machine, and over here in Hongka, it is a sleek and portable black thingy.... some kind of top edge SMU we have eh? I was shifting the lyrics the whole worship..hahah. Well, at leasdt i had a job to do and dun feel weird.

Then devotion was a inspring sharing by Ps William on servanthood!!! So inspiring!!! After devotion was Games Time!!! I changed into my PT kit and went to the basketball court and had a heaven of a good time playing ball with Ps and the BB boys and Ben. Even though I sux at ball games, I enjoyed myself tremendously and scored 2 or 3 goals i think!!! woohoooo!!!! I really enjoyed myself and I kinda miss the fun I had already. It is barely 6 hours la!!! from when we ended.

After BB, was G12 meeting (or cell group for those of u not in the G12 vision...yes u are forgiven) with Ben and Nigel. Today was our first cell meeting!!! Had a great time!!!! Nigel looks real cool in his VJC uniform... my old days in TPJC cannot fight la... our uniform at least is better than TJC ... Wahahahahaha!!! ( I hope I do not start a fight btw all the Jcs..) Cell ended and we got a SMS saying that Sharul's (our FCBC full time guitarist) intestines exploded... so we rushed down to SGH to visit him and realised he had successfully completed his operation and is in recovery. Apparantly his stomach ulcer broke and bursted.... so need to go operation.. The SMS was a lil drama. Sharul said he felt loved because so many people went to visit him..hahaha. We prayed for him and left for dinner. The carpark cost $1.22 and we came out with this logo...

Cost of Carparking, $1.22
Making Sharul feel loved, PRICELESS!

Wahahahaha. We went to this old school hawker at Tiong Bahru. We ordered 2 $5 Rojak. Hey It is really good. I wished I had camera to show u guys man!!!! It rox totally!!!!! I had the best Fried Rice too!!!! the tecture is so nice la!!! ARgh!!!!!!!!

Ok then few hours later..I am here blogging... waste of time?..read on

Blogging, Lack of Sleep
Enjoyment for my blog Fans, PRICELESS!

Tata!!!

I have a friend called joan. She is going crazy and she is scaring me... =( From a person who replies me single word reply in 20min, to someone typing all over the window with emoticons... This is really scary. From a low profile musician to yearnign to play as much as possible. This is bad. From a hermit to askign me out for lunch... this is REAlly bad. Anyway, continue to let the joy of the Spirit overflow and be a blessing to the people arnd you and in church! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home