Google

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Buddies from the outer world...

Did I ever not mention about some of my bestest buddies in SMU? Ok here today is a tribute to two of them. They come from somewhere in the 'outer regions'.

1. Ng Yuhong aka Bigfatgump, a basketball player from Malaysia and also a proud to be Malaysian perfect pitch pianist that did SMU proud with his piano skills. Looks like jay Chou. He wears pink most of the time and I dunno why. Likes to challenge me and points out my mistakes.

2. Benarde aka Bernice. Gym fanatic. Makes me envious of his rock hard bod! Sings for SoundFoundry. Plays a lil piano but is a classical trained guitarist i think. Although I do not believe fully. Know to me as a very confidant person of himself and takes thing as it goes... happy go lucky. Never depressed.

This 2 kids called me today and asked me to fetch them to my place to sit sit. So I had to specially pump $10 fuel just to fetch them. They spoiled my plan to leave a empty tanked vehicle at home so that someone else will pump it up for me. Sianz. So I went to fetch them and incured $1 ERP somemore. Stopped at bus lane waiting for them and had 5 SBS behind me waiting for me to scramble off! How stress!!!!!

So there they came, to my place. Demanded I feed them water. Demanded I let them use internet. And make a mess out of my cosy bed. So many crude remarks about my room came from them. Haiyah!

They appeared to never have seen a lift with mirrors and lights and classical music with aircon and demanded I take pictures of them in the lift... how funny right?...Ok here you have it then. Pics and more pics!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!

Any thing to say? Comment, Tag or email me at rihua.lin.2003@business.smu.edu.sg

Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home