Google

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tired Ah! VIVACE!!!!

Eh wah piang! I am tired man. Last few days loosing sleep over VIVACE and really sleep less than 3 hours each night. Cannot imagine loosing how much weight man!

VIVACE went well and Obligato did great. The closing performance by 7 Till Dawn made me so miss playing with them and I am ready to start jamming with them again and write songs too. Jamiel did our WHAT AM I number and I feel a sense of nostalgic or what ever you call it! They got a really cool pianist to take over me. he rocks !!!!

7 Till Dawn: .... celebrating Jamiel, Ant, Justin, Jason, Fifi and the pianist... and i dunno me in or not..



Our booths went well and we had a deal of fun too! Just glad it is over. Obligato performed for an audience with the SMU president gracing it at then!!! Phew... its over and it is back to Convocation 2005!! ....





Aiyah, no pics of your performances!!! stupid..why forgot!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home