Google

Thursday, September 15, 2005

For awhile, I've felt that I do not what it takes to lead Obligato anymore. Just like the Parable of the Sadhu, I want to move on with my life and leave the sadhu behind.

Till next term when we have to pass the office, if impossible, I will wind it up and merge with guitarissimo and voix. I am not having the support I need. The corporate culture is one of mere convenience while me and some mates toil.

I want to practice eugenics here. I select the few best and dedicated one and move on. It will happen. Soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

And you thought forming a club is as easy as a pie in a sky and a sweet bye bye? Club maintainence take the hell out of you! But then, it's way cool that you've come this far. You've got what it takes to move on, just don't let the passion die down on you because that it your driver! Have fun, Mr musician.

3:49 PM  
Blogger wanns said...

hey daniel.. lookin forward to hearin u guys play on fri. n thanks a lot for helpin me too!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger mandarin_orange said...

Hmm... Often we wonder is it because we do not have what it takes to lead.

But have one ever questioned that it might be the other possibility that people are not supportive in the first placE?

The bi-directionality of this issue is always a frustrating one.

Having faith in God, and believing in what you do, i guess, is more important than depending your leadership abilities on what others under you are doing. *SmileZ*

--Meiju

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home