Google

Monday, October 03, 2005

Wah Lau!!!

From the heading, I think you can kinda guess what happened! I am so peaced!!! I typed the long entry below and uploaded some pics and then nothing came out in the blog! ARGH!!

I just want to complain that BP is #!%^$$^&^*. Studied so much and so cheat sheet. Everything that I studied and should be tested are not tested and only theories are tested. So PEACED! Now that my only mid term is over, I just realised the neverending projects and assignments that are laid out for me to embrace!

CURRENT MOOD: Peaced
CURRENT SITUATION: Neck pain and oily face

I spoke up today in Ethics class. Feel good because I participated and that is good! it means marks!!! I still got so much more to do in school I am feeling tired. I also feel like throwing obligato stuff aside!!

Recently, a lamb from the hill took over my CEO seat!!! I waiting for the moment to cook lamb chop. Keke!!! Also, appeared around me were 4 tunas from the pacific oceans.

Anyway, last Saturday, I went for flag day to do flag day. Happy about my collection. I stood there smiling at people who walked pass me as if I never existed! Well, for the greater cause! I feel humbled. After I am Darnie the great! having to stand there and say "Afternoon SIR, would you love to donate?" Smile and show my teeth! I must not forget some mature women are pretty attracted to my greetings. wahahaha. I'm good! Cute little boy.. Ok serious stuff now..... I still got market value. =P

1 Comments:

Blogger mandarin_orange said...

hahahaha...

Wah.. U seem to enjoy Flagday. I dread it like mad. =P

-Meiju

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home