Google

Friday, December 30, 2005

Sigh... Fly me to the moon in a Bentley

It is quite saddening. Happened to find out that Uncle Teck had some issues at home that is making him unhappy. Kenny also affected by something. I also have my own issues at home as well. So does even Ben I think.

Many of us serve happily in church. Jumping in those guitars or in the choir, holding mics and leading worship etc. But in our own lives, we face difficulties and circumstances that many of us choose to face ourselves. God knows. If only we can have one another that we spend so much support one another. I believe we can. But things are such that we cannot readily always let the other parties know right?

Like I cannot understand why my mum behaves this way, forcing my dad to follow her commands. Like I cannot understand why my family is pretty broken in some aspects. Yup, behind that "darnies the bunnys" is a pretty crippled environment as well. Thank God for FCBC and my family inside it.

I know it is serving and we spend time eating and rehearsing or suppering together, but that all means alot to me. Fishing with ben and teck, suppering with band pple, doing crazy things in church. Without this family of mine, i see no reason to be with my blood family as well. I never liked to be at home. Everyone has their own life. Parents just dun seem to understand the culture that I live in. I get reprimanded for highlighting my hair. I get reprimanded and assumed to be wasting time when I tried playing games for 30min. I read newspapers in the afternoon and my mum sacarstically says I am enjoying life too much. I do hate this family. Have you ever wish you could be in this or that family?

I even call Jessica my "mum" because I feel she can be of a better parental example to me. She just treated me Macdonalds. How I wished my real mum will bring me to Macdonalds. I call Wayne my "brudder" because we can readily share about our lives to each other. Ben is my best pal and G12 leader because we are so brudders by the grace of God. These are people whom I can be with without feeling the need to prove something. At home, I am just trying to pretend I am contributing to the family just to prove to my parents while they are at home. If not, they might just single you out when you are resting for that 5min and say u are wasting your life away resting.

I dunno man. But am I displeasing God by saying all this? God help me.

Fly me to the moon. Fly me far. Fly me in a Bentley please. PRICELESS.

seeing Darnie play the piano happily: $4.50 taxi fare to TCT
Seeing Darnie type this entry: PRICELESS

3 Comments:

Blogger mandarin_orange said...

Hey Da-niu!!! You are right, everyone have their own personal problems that they face themselves in silence.

Its very nice and heart warming to know you have such strong support "Foster" brudder and mum from yr friends!! =)

God Bless,
Meiju

3:43 AM  
Blogger BensterĀ® said...

Dear Daniel,

Do you think it's wise to say that you hate your family? You may hate the way they treat you, but do not say that you hate them. Instead, pray for them. Please share such things with me first, and then our fellowship of friends, so that we can pray together with you for your family. No point hiding all these behind a happy face when you are together with us, it won't help.

We are always here for you - but you have to CHOOSE to let us know so we can help.

Ok?

Ben

3:04 PM  
Blogger Darnie Pig said...

Thanks Meiju, Ben and Eleta. God bless you greatly!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home